Terms Of Service
- Crystal Webhosting does not allow any kind of pornographic material.
- Crystal Webhosting does not allow any unsolicited emails and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email.
- Crystal Webhosting reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination shall include, but are not limited to:
- Abuse of the machines - either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mail bombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content.
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, Crystal Webhosting reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, "adult content" and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by 'nobody', certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or 'core dumping'.
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
Crystal Webhosting® Acceptable Use Policy described below defines the actions which Crystal Webhosting considers to be abused and strictly prohibited. There are no exclusions in this listing.
Crystal Webhosting Acceptable Use Policy has been formulated with the following goals in mind:
- Ensure security, reliability and privacy of Crystal Webhosting systems and network, and the networks and systems of others.
- Avoid situations that may cause Crystal Webhosting to incur civil liability.
- Maintain the image and reputation of Crystal Webhosting as a very responsible Company.
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression.
- Encourage the responsible use of net resources, discouraging practices which degrade the usability of network resources and thus the value of Internet services.
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users.
Domain Name Dispute Policy
You agree to be bound by the current Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, available at http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp.htm that is incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference.
Selection of a Domain Name
We do not check to see whether the domain name you select, or the use you make of the domain name, infringes legal rights of others. We urge you to investigate to see whether the domain name you select or its use infringes legal rights of others, and in particular we suggest you seek advice of competent counsel. You may wish to consider seeking one or more trademark registrations in connection with your domain name. You should be aware that there is the possibility we might be ordered by a court to cancel, modify, or transfer your domain name.
The Dispute Policy has been developed by ICANN and/or the specific Registration Administrator(s) and is incorporated by reference in this Registration Agreement. Certain disputes are subject to the applicable Dispute Policy. In the event such dispute arises, you agree that you will be subject to the provisions specified in the applicable Dispute Policy in effect at the time your domain registration is disputed by a third party. You further agree that, in the event a domain dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold us harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the applicable Dispute Policy.
The Dispute Policy may be modified at any time by ICANN or the applicable Registry Administrator, and your continued use of the domain registered to you after any such Dispute Policy modification shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Dispute Policy and this Registration Agreement. If you do not agree to any of such changes, you may request that your domain registration be cancelled or transferred to a different domain registrar.
The Acceptable Use Policy below defines the actions which Crystal Webhosting considers to be abusive, and thus, strictly prohibited. The examples named in this list are non-exclusive, and are provided solely for guidance to Crystal Webhosting customers. If you are unsure whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Activities that attract denial of service attacks are expressly prohibited. Customers involved in these activities will be terminated as soon as we are aware of them. This prohibition is for the protection of our customer base as a whole.
Crystal Webhosting will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Crystal Webhosting has zero tolerance for spam originating from our customers.
Customers are prohibited from transmitting on or through any of Crystal Webhosting’s services, any material that is, in Crystal Webhosting’s sole discretion, unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
The customer is responsible for keeping his billing data with Crystal Webhosting up-to-date and accurate. Furnishing false data on any contract or application, registering or using domain names/your account in bad faith including fraudulent use of credit card numbers, is ground for immediate termination of your account, and may subject the offender to civil or criminal liability.
If you have any questions concerning the above stated terms and conditions then please Contact us